White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies II128 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“A good cookie to serve company.” - by JAMIE CARPENTER
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and shortening until soft and creamy. Gradually add the sugars and beat well.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Combine flour, soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture beating well after each addition. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until done. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 342 cal
- 23 g
- 32.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (128)Rate This Recipe
"I come from a long line of cookie bakers, and this was a very good recipe! I made a few revisions myself, such as blending all ingredients in a glass bowl with a wooden spoon (I'm old school). I also ..." See moreused 1 c. butter-flavored shortening instead of butter/ shortening combo - it helps the cookies set without spreading too much. I also baked for 10 minutes and let rest on the cookie sheet (lined with aluminum foil, not greased) for an additional minute. The cookies were perfect, and my brother-in-law in Iraq absolutely LOVED them."
"I thought these cookies were very good. I lightly greased one cookie sheet and not the other and there was no difference. The cookies on the ungreased sheet did not stick. Loved 'em...." See more"
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies IV
Chocolate Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.