Forgotten Party Cookies33 Reviews
“Cookies are FORGOTTEN in hot oven that has been turned off and are left in the oven for at least 4 - 6 hours.” - by Debbie
Original recipe yields 40 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add cream of tartar and salt. Beat until stiff.
- Add sugar and beat until glossy. Add vanilla (or any flavoring) and any coloring, if desired. Add chocolate chips, nuts or raisins if desired.
- Drop on greased sheet. Place in preheated oven and turn heat off. Leave for 4-6 hours or over night. Do not double recipe as oven will not hold the cookies.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 31 cal
- 0 g
- < 1%
- 7.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (33)Rate This Recipe
"Great little confection. I made them 3x with lemon, then vanilla, then almond. Almond was the best. The consistency for these when you use your mixer is a thick goo that will litterall stand up when y..." See moreou spoon it on the tray. Generously grease the pan or you'll be screwed. If not stiff enough beat some more and add cream of tartar."
"I actually made this using 75% splenda and 25% real sugar. It turned out great. You can make meringues any flavor. I tried adding cocao powder or cinnamon. they're all very fluffy and filling with mel..." See moret-in-your-mouth goodness"
Forgotten Cookies I
Just swipe to see more like this.