Mrs. Fields Cookie Recipe I40 Reviews
“Given to me my a friend, who knows a friend, etc........way back in 1987. The grinding of the oatmeal is critical. Bake these cookies on the second level from the bottom of the oven.” - by Rhonda
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until very smooth and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In a food processor, blend oatmeal until fine. Add to flour mixture.
- Stir butter mixture into flour/oatmeal mixture. Blend well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Stir until blended. Roll into golf balls size and bake for 8-10 minutes. You do not want to over bake these.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 416 cal
- 21.6 g
- 54.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (40)Rate This Recipe
"well, not exactly Mrs. Fields - but I do like the texture of this cookie. I don't know why people are saying they taste funny - they taste like whats in them - oatmeal choc chip cookies! I recommend b..." See moreaking them 12 minutes (although I am high altitude) and letting them cool for at least 5 minutes on the pan before removing them. I took my first batch out after 10 minutes and the cookies still had a big raw looking mound in the middle. After tasting both once they cooled I thought the texture and flavor was much better when cooked 12 min."
"I wanted a recipe to mimic the flavor of Mrs. Field's because I needed to make a 12" round cookie cake for a family function, and they always rave about Mrs. Fields cookies. This recipe yielded a 12" ..." See more"cake" and 20 extra cookies. The cookie "cake" was perfectly cooked in 20 minutes. Thanks for the delicious recipe. January 28, 2010: I made this again using a 17.25'x11.5'x1' cookie sheet/jelly roll pan and it came out great. I used parchment paper instead of greasing the pan. Cooking time remained the same at 22 minutes."
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
Mrs. Fields Sugar Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.