Carrot Cookies I10 Reviews
“This recipe is a sweet and tasty cookie that you can take to parties, bake for home, or give as a gift. The carrot brings out the color in the cookies to turn to an ivory-orange color, beautiful!” - by Tiffany Clinton
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and carrots.
- Blend in flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in coconut.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until no imprint remains when touched lightly. Immediately remove baking sheet. Let cool.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 157 cal
- 9.7 g
- 16.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This is a good recipe. It's from the Betty Crocker Recipe Box circa 1971. Betty also suggests an "Orange Butter Icing" which really completes this cookie...." See more"
"This recipe is awesome! My mom even loved it! I will definitely make this again! Suggestion, if you want more of a carrot taste, use more than a cup of carrots. I also had to use more flour to mak..." See moree the mix more stiff. "
Carrot Cake Cookies
Ranger Cookies I
Just swipe to see more like this.