Trillionaire Cookies6 Reviews
“Because they're rich!” - by Celine
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- In a medium saucepan, combine caramel topping and pecans over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 teaspoons caramel mixture on top of each cracker. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Using tongs, dip bottom of each cracker in chocolate. Transfer to waxed paper and refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 214 cal
- 11.9 g
- 29 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Maybe I did something wrong. The caramel sauce I used (made for ice cream) seemed overly sweet. There seemed to be too many pecans also, but that is just my preference. The worst problem was that afte..." See morer a day the ritz crackers took up moisture from the caramel sauce (which never hardened and was always gooey), so they were no longer nice and crisp. My friend made these a few years ago and I thought they were great. She must have used different ingredients! "
"These cookies definitely grew on me. I halved the recipe & it made about 25 cookies. I didn't like how long it took to make these. And, I tried to be very careful to not make a mess. They are very..." See more tasty though, with the salt from the crackers & the pecans mixed with the sweet choclate & caramel---yum! I'll probably make these only when I want something kind of special, for a party, good finger food--but kind of sticky around the edges."
"These cookies taste great...but I had to make a few revisions. The carametl never seemed to set all the way and when I tried to use the tongs to dip the crackers in the chocolate, it was a big mess! I..." See morenstead, what I did was just spoon the chocolate over the caramel on the top. I think it worked out perfect that way because then the chocolate hardened over the caramel. No more messy caramel! I think it was a lot easier and less messy than using tongs! Everyone loved these!"
Soda Cracker Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.