Chocolate Filled Bon-Bons4 Reviews
“Sugar type cookie filled with a chocolate kiss.” - by Kathy Rankin
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Using a mixer, cream shortening and sugars until fluffy. Add egg and extracts and beat well.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, nuts and mix well.
- Form into 1 inch balls. Press each ball around a kiss so kiss is completely covered (like a chocolate covered cherry).
- Bake 12 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet (do not overbake). Cool on wire rack. Frost or decorate as desired.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 183 cal
- 11.2 g
- 19.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was alright. I didn't have any problems with it except that it took awhile to cover the chocolate with the dough. However, the cookies didn't taste very chocolatey (and they were more of..." See more a cookie than anything). The upside is that they stayed soft for a few days."
"Wow! Definitely worth the effort. These are now my favorite Christmas cookies!!! The almond extract makes these taste gourmet!..." See more"
Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Chip Kiss Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.