Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies I3 Reviews
“Sweet, festive and unusual” - by Carol
Original recipe yields 36 squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine flour and sugar. Cut butter into flour as for pie crust.
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While warm, cut into 36 squares. Place squares in pan lined with wax paper. Let cool.
- Place a cherry half on center of each, cut side down. Melt chocolate over low heat. Cover cherry with a spoonful of melted chocolate. Chill for a few minutes in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 69 cal
- 4 g
- 8.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Wow! These are great! I made them for an annual cookie exchange, but my family ate them all before I got them wrapped up. Luckily this is a quick recipe and didn't take much time to make another co..." See moreuple of batches, one for the exchange and another for my family. Delicious! Thank you!"
kiss the cook
"The "cookie" part of this dessert was not very tasty. There are so many yummy chocolate desserts out thers, I won't waste my time on this one...." See more"
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies II
Julie's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.