Sugar-Free Spice Cookies6 Reviews
“These are sugar free and delicious.” - by LADY TAMILA
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a blender, combine the juice concentrate and the raisins. Mix on high until raisins are chopped. Add the egg whites and beat on slow speed just until combined.
- Slowly add the juice mixture and the oil to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Wrap the somewhat soft dough in waxed paper and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Wet your hands and shape dough into balls 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place on nonstick cookie sheet and flatten with fork. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until just done. Don't overbake! Cool on wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 185 cal
- 5.7 g
- 31.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I made these cookies just as the recipe directed, although I didn't have raisins so I left them out. They actually turned out pretty good, I was a little nervous because of past reviews. A note to fut..." See moreure reviewers. These are a healthy cookie; you can't try to compare them to a regular chocolate chip or sugar cookie for instance, they are not supposed to be super sweet. If thats the only kind of cookie you eat, you probably won't like these. That said, my family enjoyed these, they are slightly sweet, and where a definite hit with my two toddlers. I did try another batch using honey in place of half of the apple juice and I did not like that version. Anyway, I recomend this recipe (as written) to anyone looking for a good healthy cookie!"
"Just tried this recipe and it was far from 'delicious' with all due respect. I did not overbake them, but they were still on the dry side and very bland (might I suggest honey rather than apple juice..." See more and raisins?). They "looked" great but once my kids and husband tasted them, they spit the remainder into the trash."
Spice Cookies with Crystallized Ginger
Apple and Spice Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.