Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies I602 Reviews
“A basic, delicious cookie.” - by Sheryl Juergensen
Original recipe yields 7 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a large bowl cream shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the baking soda, salt and flour and stir into creamed mixture
- Add oatmeal and chocolate chips and stir until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (42 total)
- 144 cal
- 7.8 g
- 18.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (602)Rate This Recipe
"WOW WOW WOW! However, I did make a few changes--butter instead of shortening, two teaspoons of vanilla (added right with the eggs), and an extra cup of oatmeal. Absolutely chewy and delicious! I o..." See morenly cooked them for 10 min at 350, but left them on the trey for 5 min to firm up well. Thanks, even better then the oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe from Nestle!"
"Gave it 4 stars cuz I had to change a few things to make it 5 (I hate it when people review a recipe and rate it based on what they changed! They're not rating that recipe anymore!) Don't listen to o..." See morether reviews and substitute butter... you'll just have flatter cookies NOT tastier! I added 1/2 c. oats, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 tsp. cinnamon, and halved the amount of salt...5 stars now!"
Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.