Waffle Iron Chocolate Cookies5 Reviews
“S-o-o-o good and easy to make. Frost with white powdered sugar frosting.” - by S. Janssen
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Melt chocolate over low heat. Cream together sugar and butter or margarine. Add chocolate and mix well.
- Add eggs and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat waffle iorn. Non stick spray can be used to prepare iron.
- Drop about 1 Tablespoon of dough in each section of preheated iron.
- Bake until cookies start to turn brown. Be careful because they can burn easily.
- Cool and frost with a white powdered sugar frosting. (See recipe for Vanilla Glaze.)
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 231 cal
- 11.1 g
- 31.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"The batter is really delicous, but they burn so easy it's not even funny, does anyone have any suggestion for controling this?..." See more"
"We loved these cookie/waffles! It's a cookie, it's a waffle, it's super waffles!! They didn't stick to my waffle iron, either. I made them just for kicks and giggles, to try something new. I will de..." See morefinitely be making these on a regular basis. Verrrrry tasty indeed."
Mel's Magnificent Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cut Out Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.