Almond Crescents I7 Reviews
“Light almond tea cookie ... crescent shaped.” - by Rosemarie Magee
Original recipe yields 6 dozen
- Cream butter or margarine with powdered sugar until light.
- Mix in brandy and water.
- Chop almonds and set 1/2 cup aside. Add the rest of the almonds to mixture. Stir in flour and mix well.
- Chill dough until stiff enough to mold.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Shape dough into crescent shapes (Use about 1 tsp per cookie.)
- Dip into additional chopped almonds
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 12 - 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks about 5 minutes. Option: Roll gently in additional powdered sugar after cooling.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 112 cal
- 8.2 g
- 8.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious - everyone loves them! You don't have to make them in crescent shapes. I prefer to make them as little round cookies, or as little ball cookies - it doesn't matter...." See more"
"GREAT RECIPE, DIDN'T HAVE BRANDY, SO I SUBSTITUTED MADAGASCAR VANILLA AND TURNED OUT REALLY GREAT..." See more"
Almond Crescents II
Just swipe to see more like this.