Toasty Macaroons6 Reviews
“A recipe from the 70's ... coconut and rum extract!” - by Rosemarie Magee
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
- Combine coconut, milk, rum extract, and ginger. Stir until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoon onto foil-lined sheet. Garnish each with 1/2 candied cherry placed upside down in center.
- Bake 15 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire racks. Cool completely before storing.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 114 cal
- 5 g
- 16.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Great tasting and very easy to make. Warning: when toasting your coconut, check it frequently. I found out the hard way that coconut burns very quickly!..." See more"
"great flavor. great for adding variety to the dessert tray. Will make again...." See more"
Coconut Macaroons III
Just swipe to see more like this.