Forgotten Kisses22 Reviews
“This meringue cookie sets up overnight. I bake lots of cookies and then end my day by mixing up a batch of these kisses and turning out the light!!” - by Rosemarie Magee
Original recipe yields 7 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Add cream of tartar and salt. Beat until very stiff.
- Add sugar slowly by teaspoonful. Beat until glossy.
- Fold in vanilla, food coloring, and chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased sheet. Place in oven. turn OFF the oven. Leave til oven is cold. DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR TO PEEK ... THE COOKIES WILL TURN GUMMY!!!
Amount Per Serving (42 total)
- 70 cal
- 2.3 g
- 12.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"These are like candy. A little too sweet, but the consistency came out perfect. Takes too much time to add the sugar by teaspoonful. Recommend you have a helper to spoon teaspoons of sugar in as yo..." See moreu are beating it."
"I reduced the sugar to 1 cup, used 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract instead of vanilla, and tinted 1/2 the batter green and 1/2 pink. The batter was very grainy before I put them in the oven all night, but..." See more they were perfect when done. Good recipe!"
Forgotten Party Cookies
Peanut Butter Kisses II
Just swipe to see more like this.