Lemon Crisps32 Reviews
“Easy cake mix lemon cookies.” - by K. Benton
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Melt butter or margarine over low heat.
- Stir together all ingredients, including butter or margarine, and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place them about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Press flat with thumb.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool on cookie sheets one minute. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 66 cal
- 3.3 g
- 8.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (32)Rate This Recipe
"I love the addition of rice krispies to the basic cake mix cookie recipe! You can add another egg, and another cup of cereal-- you'll get a stickier dough, but the extra crunch is great! Or you can su..." See morebstitute plain/lemon yogurt for some of the oil-- adds more of a kick, and reduces the fat!"
"I made these for a party and everyone LOVED them. Almost everyone asked for the recipe. I live at high altitude, so I added 1/4 cup of flour and 2 tbs lemon juice. I piped some lemon frosting on ea..." See morech cookie. So Easy! So Good! Would have taken a picture, but there aren't any left."
"Oh my! This recipe was so wonderful! I am doing a bake sale for Cystic Fibrosis and I am sure people are going to love these! I know we do...I used just lemon cake and added vanilla pudding to the in..." See moregredients(dry not made), used 2 eggs like previously mentioned and also an extra cup of rice crispies and cooked for 14 minutes in my oven. I topped them with lemon icing! Divine!!! Making these again soon!!! Thanks so much!"
Easy Lemon Cookies
Crisp Little Lemon Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.