Raspberry Squares II37 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Delicious bars, great for summer.” - by Judi O'Keefe
Original recipe yields 16 squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Let butter soften, then mix all ingredients together except raspberry jam.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture.
- Press pastry mixture into 8-inch square pan then place raspberry jam over it making sure there is 1/2 inch border on all sides.
- Sprinkle reserved mixture of top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until light brown. Let cool on wire rack before cutting into bars.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 293 cal
- 16.8 g
- 33.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (37)Rate This Recipe
"They are wonderful. The only different thing I did was double the recipe as well as add a tsp. of salt. I find that salt really balances the flavor of all baked goods. Ok, so I did a couple of othe..." See morer things too. I added a little vanilla and only because I didn't have enough rasberry jam, I divided up the pan with rasberry, then apricot and finally a blueberry jam. The out come was 3 fantastic different cookies. Make sure to cut them small. They are incredibly rich."
"Very easy and delicious recipe! The few things that I did differently were to use a combo of raspberry preserves and boysenberry preserves and I also only used 2 cups of flour. I had a lot of the past..." See morery mixture left over so next time I'm going to make the bars in at least a 9x9 pan or larger. I think that I will also grind the nuts up to a finer consistency, too, so that the bars aren't as crunchy. Can't wait to make these again!"
"Five stars for taste and VERY easy to make! Used Splenda and it turned out wonderfully. I sprayed the dish with Pam first, but with all the butter, most likely it would have come out just as easily...." See more Next time I'll use more jam and reserve only a cup of the mix for the topping. Thank you for this keeper!!"
Chewy Red Raspberry Squares
Raspberry Chocolate Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.