One of Everything5 Reviews
“A combination of all the best ingredients for a rich chewy cookie.” - by P Lorenz
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Mix together the sugars, oil, butter and egg.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar and vanilla. Stir into butter mixture. Stir in vanilla
- Stir in cereal, coconut, oatmeal, and chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Make into balls the size of walnuts. Mix and flatten with a glass dipped in sugar and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 351 cal
- 20.4 g
- 40.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great cookie. Keeps well if stored in a container or plastice ziplock bags. Try rolling the walnut-sized balls in sugar and than flattening with the bottom of a glass. These also do well ..." See morewith Dark Chocolate chips!."
"Even though I omitted the coconut, these are absolutely great! When removing the cookies from the cookie sheet be extremely gentle--or the cookie will crumble into a heap of little bits (which by the..." See more way, are darn delicious. . .) However, after a few minutes of cooling, they hold together just fine."
Oatmeal and Everything Bars
One Bowl Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.