Chocolate Mint-Filled Cookies6 Reviews
“Chocolate cookies wrapped around mint candies.” - by Deborah
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- In heavy small saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate chips, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into bowl and add flour, butter, corn syrup, baking soda, salt, egg and 1/2 cup sugar. Mix with electric mixer at low speed until blended. Increase speed to medium; beat until well mixed, scraping bowl frequently with rubber spatula.
- Wrap dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate until easy to handle, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Measure 1/3 cup sugar into small bowl. Shape dough into 96 balls; roll balls in sugar to coat. Place in even number of balls, about 2 inches apart, on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 12 to 15 minutes until set. Immediately remove half of cookies from cookie sheet and invert onto work surface. While still hot, place chocolate-covered mint patties on remaining cookies, top side up. Press cookies together slightly so mint patty spreads out to cookie edges as it melts. With pancake turner, remove cookies to wire racks to cool. Repeat with remaining dough and mints.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 290 cal
- 9.9 g
- 49.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I don't know how it is possible to make 96 dough balls from this recipe, but it is still delicious! Mine made about 76. Also 12-15 minutes is way too long to bake for. I did about 7-8 minutes...." See more"
"I does make 96 cookies. You just have to make small balls. I used my smallest cookie scoop and then cut them in half. They bake up to the perfect size to put the peppermint patty in and then press dow..." See moren a little bit. So Yummy! But DON"T bake them 12-15 minutes. I baked mine 10 minutes and that was perfect."
Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.